Toshiba e-STUDIO MFPs are designed for use in the most demanding office environments.
Since Toshiba MFPs are often shared by a multitude of users and touching the user interface and other parts of the device are common in normal use, Toshiba has developed the following guidelines for cleaning the exterior surfaces of e-STUDIO MFPs:
- Use a soft cloth and alcohol for disinfection (ethanol).
- Be sure to turn the power off before cleaning in order to avoid malfunction. Refer to your device manual for proper instructions before shutting down your device.
- Do not directly spray alcohol on the MFP. Dampen a softcloth and then gently wipe the MFP.
- Areas recommended for cleaning:Control panel (LCD, buttons, keys, etc.)
- Platen cover or covers in the Document Feeder
- Side guides in the Document Feeder
- Jam access cover
- Side guides in the bypass tray